SUMMARY OF DUTIES
Responsible to co-work with Time system’s consultants in design, development and implementation of business systems in Time management module.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
• Monitor queue, provide support per OLA to support the requirements as defined in SLA
• Define, research, develop and test new functionality of business systems in your primary module or functional area.
• Participate in rollout/installation of new business systems with Guidance and Supervision.
• Devise sample data to test accuracy of programs.
• Maintain and develop documentation for responsible area or projects
• Provide status updates of assigned projects.
• Participate in the exchange of ideas and information within the department.
• Organize verbal and written ideas clearly and use an appropriate business style.
• Ask questions; encourage input from team members.
• Provide regular updates to appropriate managers.
• Identify creative ways to reduce cost by streamlining processes and systems (i.e. modification of responsibilities or consolidation of tasks, elimination of non-value added processes, or complete re-engineering of processes and systems).
• Drive continuous improvement through trend reporting analysis and metrics management.
• Assure that procedures and work instructions are efficient and not redundant.
• Offer new ideas and suggestions for improvement. Identify and implement new practices and processes that are 'best in field'.
• Demonstrate a commitment to customer service; anticipate, meet and exceed expectations by solving problems quickly and effectively; making customer issues a priority.
• Confer with reporting manager on complex or unusual situations.
• Establish new measurement systems if/where possible.
• Exchange knowledge and information with other Jabil facilities to ensure best practices are shared throughout the Jabil organization.
• Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to data and proprietary information, whether internal to Jabil or customer specific.
• Interpret a variety of instructions furnished in written, oral, diagram or schedule form.
• Maintain discretion and confidentiality in all areas pertaining to the IT systems.
• Understand and embrace the business and IT strategic direction.
• Bachelor degree/Diploma's in Information Technology / Management Information Systems / HR
• Min 1 year experience handling/supporting time management system.